- ATTENTION: American Center for Law and Justice Jay Sekulow P.O. Box 90555 Washington, DC 20090-0555
Email sent to ACLJ only allows 50 words or less but they are stones that will hit their mark: Short 5o words or less version and your sling stone to: https://www.aclj.org/Contact/Radioshow.aspx Short Version email: (How can you justify or defend a monument of the Ten Commandments that is profaned? Protestant Separatist Warning Brief to the Supreme Court Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rU5rUveddsg&feature=email P.S. Final Warning to Supreme Court Part 2 0f 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Yl1IaquSEg&feature=email) .
- Attention: Supreme Court Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr. 1 1st St. Northeast Washington, DC 20543 email@example.com
- ATTENTION: ACLU, 125 Broad ST. 18th Floor 126 NY, NY 1004 New York, NY 10004 http://www.youtube.com/acluvideos http://blog.aclu.org/tag/constitutionvoter/
- ATTENTION: VFW Memorial Building 200 Maryland Avenue N.E.Washington, D.C. 20002(202) 543-2239FAX (202) 543-6719mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- ATTENTION: VFW National Headquarters 406 West 34th StreetKansas City, Missouri 64111(816) 756-3390FAX (816) 968-1149 Director, National Legislative Service email@example.com Director, National Security and Foreign Affairs firstname.lastname@example.org Assistant Adjutant General/Executive Director, Washington OfficeAdministrative Assistant: email@example.com
Regarding: The case Pleasant Grove City v. Summum (No. 07-665). Supreme Court Date Nov 12th, 2008 ACLJ "09.26.08 Video Clip, On Location: The Ten Commandments in Pioneer Park (Join us on location in Pleasant Grove, UT as we discuss our upcoming Supreme Court case and show you the monuments in question.) "Watch the ACLJ video: http://www.aclj.org/OnTheTv/ThisWeekArchive.aspx# From: Word Warriors who protest and join with Michael the Protestant Separatist.
- Notice is here by given: Protestant Separatist Warning Brief to the Supreme Court Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rU5rUveddsg&feature=email P.S. Final Warning to Supreme Court Part 2 0f 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Yl1IaquSEg&feature=email
- Forcing local governments to remove long-standing and well established patriotic, religious, and historical displays that are really idols disguised as patriotic “displays” would be exactly what our creator has directed us to do! The Old Testament is filled with historical records of governments with “good” kings who were obedient rulers of the people, who did just that! Remove the idols out of the land and there was a time of peace! Mixing the holy with the profane is what you should be considering if you want to understand real justice. Repenting of these disobedient acts of idolatry would do much to heal our land as we are told in the scriptures of Truth and real justice which is the habitation of YHWH God. How can the ACLJ justify or defend allowing the desecrating and profaning of our Sacred Text written by the finger of Yahuwah? Here are a few of the real foundational laws you should be researching for your understanding and clear seeing of the matter: In this controversy you shall stand in judgment.
- 2 Chronicles 7:12-22 12 And the LORD appeared to Solomon by night, and said unto him, I have heard thy prayer, and have chosen this place to myself for an house of sacrifice. 13 If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people; 14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 15 Now mine eyes shall be open, and mine ears attent unto the prayer that is made in this place. 16 For now have I chosen and sanctified this house, that my name may be there for ever: and mine eyes and mine heart shall be there perpetually. 17 And as for thee, if thou wilt walk before me, as David thy father walked, and do according to all that I have commanded thee, and shalt observe my statutes and my judgments; 18 Then will I stablish the throne of thy kingdom, according as I have covenanted with David thy father, saying, There shall not fail thee a man to be ruler in Israel. 19 But if ye turn away, and forsake my statutes and my commandments, which I have set before you, and shall go and serve other gods, and worship them; 20 Then will I pluck them up by the roots out of my land which I have given them; and this house, which I have sanctified for my name, will I cast out of my sight, and will make it to be a proverb and a byword among all nations. 21 And this house, which is high, shall be an astonishment to every one that passeth by it; so that he shall say, Why hath the LORD done thus unto this land, and unto this house? 22 And it shall be answered, Because they forsook the LORD God of their fathers, which brought them forth out of the land of Egypt, and laid hold on other gods, and worshipped them, and served them: therefore hath he brought all this evil upon them.
- Leviticus 10 10:1 And Nadab and Abihu, the sons of Aaron, took either of them his censer, and put fire therein, and put incense thereon, and offered strange fire before YHWH, which he commanded them not.10:2 And there went out fire from YHWH, and devoured them, and they died before YHWH.10:3 Then Moses said unto Aaron, This is it that YHWH spake, saying, I will be sanctified in them that come nigh me, and before all the people I will be glorified. And Aaron held his peace. 10:4 And Moses called Mishael and Elzaphan, the sons of Uzziel the uncle of Aaron, and said unto them, Come near, carry your brethren from before the sanctuary out of the camp.10:5 So they went near, and carried them in their coats out of the camp; as Moses had said.10:6 And Moses said unto Aaron, and unto Eleazar and unto Ithamar, his sons, Uncover not your heads, neither rend your clothes; lest ye die, and lest wrath come upon all the people: but let your brethren, the whole house of Israel, bewail the burning which YHWH hath kindled.10:7 And ye shall not go out from the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, lest ye die: for the anointing oil of YHWH is upon you. And they did according to the word of Moses.10:8 And YHWH spake unto Aaron, saying,10:9 Do not drink wine nor strong drink, thou, nor thy sons with thee, when ye go into the tabernacle of the congregation, lest ye die: it shall be a statute for ever throughout your generations:10:10 And that ye may put difference between holy and unholy, and between unclean and clean;
- Ezekiel 20:38And I will purge out from among you the rebels, and them that transgress against me: I will bring them forth out of the country where they sojourn, and they shall not enter into the land of Israel: and ye shall know that I am YHWH.20:39 As for you, O house of Israel, thus saith the Sovereign YHWH; Go ye, serve ye every one his idols, and hereafter also, if ye will not hearken unto me: but pollute ye my holy name no more with your gifts, and with your idols
- Ezekiel 22:25 There is a conspiracy of her prophets in the midst thereof, like a roaring lion ravening the prey; they have devoured souls; they have taken the treasure and precious things; they have made her many widows in the midst thereof.22:26 Her priests have violated my law, and have profaned mine holy things: they have put no difference between the holy and profane, neither have they shewed difference between the unclean and the clean, and have hid their eyes from my Sabbaths, and I am profaned among them.
- Ezekiel 44:23 And they shall teach my people the difference between the holy and profane, and cause them to discern between the unclean and the clean.44:24 And in controversy they shall stand in judgment; and they shall judge it according to my judgments: and they shall keep my laws and my statutes in all mine assemblies; and they shall hallow my Sabbaths. I will be posting this open letter on my blog for the world to see. What I say to one, I say to all. There is no defense against the real Truth of any matter and it will come to the light of day. Justice will always prevail with wisdom and understanding, just as light always swallow up darkness and it consumes away. Deborah Krekic