- The Snare Results in: becoming servants in bondage and captivity to the lenders and the Egyptian money gods.
- Look around and what do you see? Idols and graven images of false gods...
Why, are YHWH’s People continually falling to temptation?
- Because, they are like children who refuse instruction and perish for lack of knowledge and the fruit of their disobedience is captivity by evil kings. Bowing to idols and serving them in exchange for promise’s of ownership and for ruler ship and authority. The same temptation that Satan offered Yahshua and now uses against us and is allowed to do so to test us and our loyalty. Yahshua clearly saw the deception and escaped the pitfall and did not stumble at temptation for He could see very clearly and he knew the Earth already belongs to Him as the heir. The Earth belongs to us as HIS heirs.
- Because of the: Forsaking, of the Agreement the people made to follow YHWH and the Covenant, the Covenant with the Command. The Command, not to make agreements or Bow down and serve other gods by following them, which is equal to forsaking the Covenant with YHWH by those who are His people.
- Because when we forsake the covenant and follow and serve other gods he forsakes us and allows us to go into captivity.
- Because he stops fighting our battles and allows us to fall into the strong delusion and deception that causes blindness and like the in the past now is the time of, "the great falling away," of the whole world, into the pit of THE SNARE! Judges 1:2-3
- Because we didn't tear down the graven images and altars of false gods and eliminating the sacrifices being offered upon them.
Joshua 24:15 And if it seems evil to you to be the servants of the Lord,
Make the decision this day whose servants you will be: of the gods whose servants your fathers were across the River, or of the gods of the Amorites (On the early Babylonian monuments all Syria, including Palestine, is known as " the land of the Amorites.") in whose land you are living: but I and my house will be the servants of the Lord. In the valley of decision: The only real choice is which god(s) will you serve and bow down to and what kind of works will follow you? The Choice: Idols and other gods as servants to the Lenders in Egypt as slaves in BONDAGE or YHWH God as Bond Servants and heirs?
To Serve to labour, work, do work to work for another, serve another by labour to serve as subjects to serve (God) to serve (with Levitical service) to be worked, be tilled (of land) to make oneself a servant to be worked to compel to labour or work, cause to labour, cause to serve to cause to serve as subjects to be led or enticed to serve
To Bow: to bow down, prostrate oneself before superior in homage before God in worship(with respect and reverence and obedience in love.) or before false gods (idols, like Baal, Astoroth, Allah a god of forced conversion who denies God’s son and many others who are impersonators of the Creator and Life giving Spirit. They are thieves and murderers who are lawless loveless rebels.
The man of wealth has rule over the poor, And He who gets into debt is a servant to his creditor. Pr 22:7