- Immediately remove your illegal Masonic Monuments honoring Masonic Murderers like Harrison from our Sacred Ground as evidence of your sincerity of wanting to do the right thing in regards to our people and our sovergn rights given to us by the Master of Life, and not your Most Worshipful Master Washington.
- Did you ever wonder what it would be like if Tecumseh had access to the internet to explain his legitimate grievances against this criminal terrorist organization called Freemasonry, or the Brotherhood of Death.
- Face the facts; we serve the Master of Life, while you serve the Master of Death...we should return to the Royal Proclamation of 1763, for dwelling together is no longer an option, since it is obvious Washington refuses to repent of his genocide of my people, his crimes against humanity, and his rebellion to the Master of Life.
- This is our statement on this day set aside by Washington to honor the Red mans 'contribution' to this Nation....that in and of itself is offensive when you know the truth of the matter, and no true Native Indian would come forward to accept such trinkets or admit they were united with Washington on any matters, for we do not want the judgement and punishment that Yah is soon to unleash upon her.
- That is why it was written long ago, instructing us to 'Be separate' and warned us not to 'assist in any way' those who claim our faith a 'Monstrous Thing', not even bid them godspeed, or we would suffer their same fate, the coming wrath of an angry God, and we'd rather take our chances of Washington's wrath, then suffer the same fate awaiting Washington, for we have experienced Washington's wrath, just as our Brothers experienced the wrath of Hitler, but we still stand in defiance against their claims of authority, for what have we left to fear?
- It is us, they fear, it is our authority they desire, it is the property of Yah they desire to claim as their own, so that they may desecrate, profane, and destroy that which is beloved to Yah, and we can have no part of any of that, past, present, or future.
- Remember this day that Washington gave to the Redman, and remember this day was when we said keep your gifts...and we'll keep our Sabbaths, keep your holidays, and we'll keep our Holy Days.
- The thing that you can no longer keep is that which belongs to Yah, for the Master of Life gave us this land, and just because it was taken by force does not make it yours, and Yah doesn't take to kindly to tresspassers killing his children, then giving honor to such criminals, and thinking we should join with you? Heaven forbid.
I'm not asking you to free my people...they have already been loosed, for they have always been free, for freedom is indeed a gift from Yah, and that which Washington has always sought to remove from us and others, while claiming he is giving mankind freedom. Enough with this talk. I'm beginning to feel contaminated just by my communicating with 'them'. It had to be spoken, and so it has.
In the service of Yah,