1. (Mathew 27)One Angel of the Lord descending to assist in the unsealing of the tomb,(2 Marys)
2. (Mark 26)One Man clothed in white inside the already unsealed tomb,(Two Mary’s)
3. (Luke 24)Two Men in Shining garments,(Two Mary’s a Joanna and other women unnamed.)
4. (John 20)Two Messengers in white at the head and feet, (One Mary)
5. (Acts 1),Two Men in White ( Multitude and friend/family of God who was King)
- One Angel of the Lord Descended to unseal the tomb- Mathew 27(Two Mary’s Magdalene and unnamed Mary called other)Mathew 28:2 And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.
- One man clothed in white, inside the tomb already unsealed- Mark 16 (Two Mary’s Magdalene and mother of James and Salome) a young man sitting on the right side, clothed in a long white garment; and they were affrighted. 6 And he saith unto them, Be not affrighted: Ye seek Jesus of Nazareth, which was crucified: he is risen; he is not here: behold the place where they laid him.
- Two Men in shining garments, Standing By them inside the unsealed tomb-(3 Mary’s Magdalene, Joanna and mother of James and other women…)Luke 24:2 2 And they found the stone rolled away from the sepulchre. 3 And they entered in, and found not the body of the Lord Jesus. 4 And it came to pass, as they were much perplexed thereabout, behold, two men stood by them in shining garments Two Messengers in white, Inside the tomb one at the head and one at the foot asking One Mary(their rebellion), Magdalene,(the tower, city of Magdala) WHY the crying?
- John 20-12 And seeth two angels in white sitting, the one at the head, and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain. 13 And they say unto her, Woman, why weepest thou? She saith unto them, Because they have taken away my Lord, and I know not where they have laid him. 14 And when she had thus said, she turned herself back, and saw Yahushuah standing, and knew not that it was Yahushuah. 15 Yahushua saith unto her, Woman, why weepest thou? whom seekest thou? She, supposing him to be the gardener, saith unto him, Sir, if thou have borne him hence, tell me where thou hast laid him, and I will take him away. 16 Yahushuah saith unto her, Mary.
- Two men in white (Lukes account BEFORE Theophillus,(friend of God) recounting what occurred before the Men of Galilee) Acts 1:9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.1:10 And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Yahushua, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.
Now that is good news worthy of repeating...