- Seven female ewes or lambs are recorded in scriptures that have already been given, as a gift made at a well...Gen 21:27-30 And Abraham(father of a multitude) took sheep and oxen, and gave them unto Abimelech (father of a king 2 Philistines and 2 Israelites); and both of them made a covenant. And Abimelech said unto Abraham, What(hither or thither (but used both of place and time) -- here, hither(-to), now, on this (that) side, + since, this (that) way, thitherward, + thus far, to...fro, + yet) mean these seven(a primitive cardinal number; seven (as the sacred full one); also (adverbially) seven times; by implication, a week; by extension, an indefinite number) ewe lambs which thou hast set(set apart offering) by themselves? And he said, For these seven ewe lambs shalt thou take of my hand, that they may be a witness unto me, that I have digged this well. (A(1) that is also a (7) is a Witness on either side of the well of time with a special set apart holy offering of seven female lambs with a covenant promise... Two Witnesses like the voice of many waters?)
- The number Seven and an Oath of the Covenant promise, the promise of life immortal together as ONE part of a whole!(1+1=2 A Double Portion Name that reproduces a continuing yield!) And that reminds me of the 11th child of Jacob who was a Joseph (Yahoseph)who had a coat of light/many colors also sewn together and combined.
- And Samuel's mother made him a new coat year to year when she came up...1Samuel 2:18 (Samuel = "his name is El")ministered before the LORD YHWH, being a child, girded with a linen ephod. 19 Moreover his mother made him a little coat, and brought it to him from year to year, when she came up with her husband to offer the yearly sacrifice.)
- And as more confirmation are there not also seven different Mary's recorded in Scripture who were...Sometimes loving in God-like obedience and sometimes rebellious and disobedient but were eventually all brought to see the error of their ways. Now that is particularly interesting to me and very comforting to know and remember as our faith continues to be tested in this ongoing war while being held as prisoners of a siege.
- And speaking of Mary and Joseph the parents of Yashua when looking at the hebrew lexicon meaning for Joseph it is, YAHhovah has added giving the personal pronoun of YHWH and the virgin birth the witness of authority to accomplish the Word that was sent forth and not returning void!
- In regards to Jacob and Rachael I came across this interesting concept of a name contraction that fits perfectly what is being conveyed in the name of "God as its first element, and is a contraction, the original form being Jehoseph", while in Gen. xxx. 23 there is an allusion to the connection of "Joseph". http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_(Hebrew_Bible) or Yahoseph...another Double Portion Name! And today while walking in the garden I SAW that the tallest straightest palm in the front garden next to the one that got pruned NOW has two new shoots from the root!
Meaning of Elizabeth as God of the Seven and God of the Oath: Revealed with the Words...Shortcut to: http://www.abarim-publications.com/Meaning/Elizabeth.html WOW Double Wow Having a name like Mary Elizabeth...Well Could it get any better? And the rest of the story explained by Gary below ties it all together with the Remnant Bride Revelations...
Subject: Three To Depart, Three To Return Š Three To Go Out, Three to Go Up
Dear Remnant Bride Inquirer, First a warning here—you can eat pabulum, bananas, Jell-O, and drink milk with your dentures left on the kitchen counter; but before you read this writing, you’d better put your dentures in with a liberal portion of denture cream. You’re going to need them, as you might suspect from the title, which is a riddle. Can you answer the riddle? I strongly suggest you masticate on, read, this writing at least three times. I received some material from a gentleman concerning the intercession that Ezekiel performed in Ezekiel 4, calling my attention to it. This is where Ezekiel laid on his left side for 390 days, corresponding to the 390 years of the iniquity of the house of Israel. During that time he was also to eat his bread with human dung. But at Ezekiel’s request, that was changed to cow’s dung. Many translations say that he was to “cook” his food with this dung, but in fact he was to eat it with the bread. Young’s Literal Translation reads, “A barley-cake thou dost eat it, and it with dung—the filth of man—thou dost bake before their eyes” (vs. 12). Equally regarding the house of Israel, we read in Jeremiah 3 that because of their harlotry, Yahweh gave them a writ of divorce. (It is to be noted here that adultery is the only justification for divorce as instructed by Yahshua. Read Divorce, Women, and the Curse of 1920 at http://www.remnantbride.com/divorce/women.1.htm